Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a few desserts for elijah's 21st birthday!

*** I know I posted twice in one day, (the post below) but I am going to be very busy the next few days and I wanted to share these with you soooooo, here they are!!! A few special things for a wonderful guys birthday!!! Twenty-one......hard to believe!!!! I so remember Elijah's labor/delivery, in Little Rock, Ar, it was one of the hardest labors, back labor and wow, that was painful!! What a blessing he is to me and our family!!!


fixed him these little fella's for his birthday breakfast (pinterest)


I had a lot of fun fixing some special desserts I saw on Pinterest!



Hot drink stir spoons!!!!


the little snowmen were the cutest!!! mine even breathed/made bubbles when I dunked him!!


I just fixed up a very small dessert table


these are called Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
you can look on my Pinterest board under Ho Ho Yummo Christmas for the recipe!



North Pole Coconut Cupcakes


I saw these and thought......so cute but for a 21 year old???? sure why not!!! haha!



went perfect with our grilled burgers


I think he liked them!!


ummmmm.......reindeer horns made into glasses!


Josiah and Rudolph!



my snowman about to get dunked!!!


a couple from our church came to join us, Josh and Stephanie
he is the youth pastor at our church and they are expecting
their first baby in May!!!


I made one more dessert but forgot to take a photo of it, but it was the best out of all of the desserts! They were called Dulce de Luche Cheesecake Bars. They are also on my board of "I love cheesecake." These were awesome!!!! Will keep that recipe for sure!!!


It is soooooo cold here, hope you all are staying warm!!! Blessings to you all and may you take time for others during this season!!!



Cindy

1 comment:

Tori said...

I love all of this! Looks so yummy! We are going to these ideas in mind! :-)