Wednesday, November 2, 2011

departures/arrivals!!!!!

Departures are arriving....some sooner than others!!! Elijah is departing to Wales the first of next week and Bethany is departing to Illinois the same day as Elijah!!! Daniel is departing, Lord willing to Australia but not till first week of Jan!!! We also have some arrivals!!! A friend, Ellie, Anna met in MD is coming for a visit, the end of next week! Revolving doors for sure!! Notice my life has lots of "exclamation" marks!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am eager to share with you all about Daniel's endeavor! (January-April)  He has completed a letter to share with family and friends that many of you may get. But for those that I only know via this blog and since so many of you have encouraged and been with us nearly 5 years now, I want to share with you all too! I hope you are encouraged with his heart and if the Lord leads, I pray you will be apart of his mission through prayer and if the Lord leads through a gift of giving to help him with this opportunity! The letter has the info in it, so I will just post the letter and let you read it! Thank you whatever you can do...prayer is just as important as a monetary gift! Our e-mail is 13blessings@sbcglobal.net if you desire to share a monetary gift with him, and we can give you our address and how to do that, and also just dropping him a note to let him know you will pray for him!! Hopefully family and friends will receive your letter soon!! Thank you for what ever you do.....as a mom, I just want prayer for him!!  :) Oh, and prayer for Elijah and Bethany as they take flight too!! haha!!!


 I wonder how many these he will see????


 
 I put his name on the map by the city he will be in, Townsville!! Right on the water/beaches!!



Dear Family and Friends,

I hope this letter finds you well and enjoying God’s abundant blessings.  In the last few months the Lord has put on my heart to use this time in my life to step out of my comfort zone and do something extraordinary for Him, something adventurous, and out there, an opportunity to share Christ on the other side of the world.  He has opened up a door to do exactly that.  In January 2012 if the Lord is willing I will be going to Townville Australia on a mission trip for three months with YWAM Reef to Outback (Youth with a mission). YWAM is a Christian organization with missionary bases all over the world.  I will be serving in various areas while I am there.  The ministry of YWAM is growing and expanding with an increase of interest in the ministry and more and more people getting involved.  I will be able to use the skills God has given me in construction to help in building some new facilities.  They also have a medical ship that is sent out to Papa New Guinea which comes back to the base periodically for repairs.  This will provide another opportunity to work with my hands with sharing Christ’s love.  There are also youth street ministries and camps that I will be involved with, as well as camping out in the bush and possibly visiting some of the surrounding islands to minister to the Aboriginals. 

            As I undertake this endeavor to take the light of Christ across the world, having the blessing of God on this trip is really important. I realize that this will not be possible without the prayer and support of my fellow believers and laborers in Christ.  I would greatly covet your prayers for me on this trip.  Pray that God would use me, that His blessing would be on this endeavor, and that Christ would prepare the hearts of the people that I will come in contact with. 

            My goal is to raise $6500 dollars to cover the cost of the trip.  I believe this amount is nothing in the eyes of the great God we serve.  If God lays it on your heart to support this mission in the form of giving I would be very blessed to receive it. I need to have the funds by December 10th if possible.  There are two ways to give: enclosed is an envelope to return your check in, or you can give online through YWAM at https://www.ywamrto.org/payments/ Just write Daniel Morris as the recipient. Please make all checks payable to: Daniel Morris

            I look forward to your presence in prayer through my journey to Australia.  I would love to talk with you personally by phone or email to share more about my trip and keep in touch or answer any questions you might have.  You can reach me at 405-206-0179 or danielterrymorris@gmail.com.



Thank you and God bless,


Daniel
 
It is soooooo cold here!!!! A cold front came through and spose to get our first freeze!! I think Terry is building our first fire! I hope I can endure grocery day tomorrow in this!! YIKES!!! Well, they got Voyage of the Dawn Treader going so I better check it out!! We have already seen it, but it was a fav of mine!!

Blessings and stay warm (for me) hahahha!!!

Cindy

No comments: