Thursday, February 4, 2010

pray for a sister in Christ......

Please pray for Jodi, she needs us to!!!!


Hi Cindy,
We communicated a while back.
I am writing to ask you if you could ask your blog readers to pray for Rick and I.
I am in End stage Renal failure, and have been on dialysis since July and I have run out of accesses. Meaning ways to dialyze me. If they can't dialyze me then I die. So I am listed on the transplant list emergency list. My mother in law got tested and matched but she didn't qualify because her kidney function was to low.
I just need people to pray for me. Pray a match will be found, or that God will heal me.

Blessings,
Jodi and Rick
visit www.mapilots.com








5 comments:

The Ahlgren Family said...

Thanks for sharing, we'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

Prayers from Australia!!!!!
Kym

By the grace of God ... said...

How small a world we live in, a friend of mine was her dorm neighbor when she was at Gateway. She didn't know this -- so we will all be praying. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

thanks cindy
Jodi

Anonymous said...

By the grace of God,
Who is your friend?
Jodi