Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yummy!!!!







Remember these.......Anna and Katelyn, our neighbor made donuts again today...... Micah ate them....but not all.....yummy!!!!!! The guys will be back here late tonight from their little out of town work. They finally finished the really big house, like 6ooo square feet and now are on to new jobs. David and Katelyn are eating dinner with us. I am fixing lets call them
"Fancy Burritos." I cook a rump roast, or any for that matter, cook a pot of dry pinto beans, when the roast is done I just fork it up, and of course we have all the toppings, cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour creme, you can add whatever toppings you like. Have your flour tortillas warm and then put the beans, roast and toppings and EAT!!!! Sometimes I have mixed the beans and beef together, do what suits you on that. You can serve chips and salsa, or what I love is Guacamole dip, but I do not have any for tonight. Bethany's goat had her babies this morning at the vet, 2 bucks living and one dead. They are 17 days early, a little small and fragile and weak, but they could very well make it, with prayer of course!!! Her and Kate went to check on them now and we are wrapping up the mess in the kitchen! Better go.....Andrew fell out of a tree and has meat removal off his knee!!!

11 comments:

John-Clay said...

Yummmo! Those look really good :)

Anonymous said...

Those look Really yummy ya'll!!I wish I could taste one!

Lindsay said...

YUMMY........
Lindsay

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-stephanie- said...

How dare you show all that wonderful yumminess. ;o) Those are my favorite.

gee, hope Andrew is ok. If he's not, give him a donut. That would make me feel better. :o)

Paulette said...

That girl is some kind of talented, my mouth is watering...

Anonymous said...

We have decided that we are making those soon! YUMMY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want a DOZEN !!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Broach said...

Thank you for reaching out to me on my blog. Your words and faith are an inspiration to me, and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

jeni said...

Those look so yummy!!! Would you share the recipe??

Christine said...

Yummy! Those look scrumptious!