Friday, February 27, 2009

Work.....at our house!!!!









Work, work....... and its at OUR house this time, YEA!!!!!! The guys had a few days in between jobs and the resources were there to get the Build Block foam blocks and then fill them up with concrete. Its progress and this mommy is thrilled!!! I do not know how long it will be before the next phase, the roof, but its neat to get this done!!! The big opening will be French Doors and then two windows on each side of it, the kitchen window over the sink will be a triple window and then on the north wall there is a small window that will be in front of a small sink, like a vegetable sink. This morning I left the house around 5:45 am to go grocery shopping and made it back home around noon only to feed a hungry mob. I had put a goat roast in the crock pot, so we were in good shape. Bethany had made the buns which I was so grateful for. Now we are just cleaning up around here, Elijah is putting up a cross fence and Terry might get to the garden in a bit. It is very, very cold today, yesterday it was in the high 70^ I have not forgotten about the recipes but I'll have to wait for Anna to help, I do not like typing all that out! Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so excited about your new addition to your house! I know you guys are going to enjoy having the extra room to stretch out. I'm a little jealous of your new kitchen. It sounds like it is going to be very nice. Congrats! Hope the next phase comes soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! =O Those pictures look MAJOR! How exciting!!! Can't wait to see it in person!:)

John-Clay said...

I really like the pic of Mr. M on the phone - REAL nice pic!! It would be a nice picture for the construction website :)

LJR said...

How exciting to have new space at your house! That will be wonderful, I can't wait to see it when its all done.

Praying and thinking of you always,
Lori