Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Winners!!


And the answer is.............









**A TREADMILL!!!!**



Congratulations to Mountain Mama and kjvbaptist!!


This was a lot of fun, thanks for everybody's participation! If the winners could email us with your mailing addresses (13blessings@sbcglobal.net) we will get your goodies in the mail!

Cindy

P.S. I meant the guys are out in the COLD, not in the thing you all were guessing....did not mean to confuse folks!!!! Great Fun!!!!

Be back here in a little bit........

2 comments:

LJR said...

Congrats to the winners! Now I think you best get some pictures soon of them running off all that energy!

Mountain Mama said...

Yipee! The children (and I) are very excited to recieve your beautiful yummies. They are all fat free - right?

I sent you an email with our address. Let me know if you don't get it.

It was a fun little game. You had some great guesses.

blessings,
ashley