Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Guessing Game !!!!

****New Clue Below**********Clue # 2 below*****

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You all are Creative!!!!!!!!!

))))))))))) Will anyone sleep tonight???(((((((((((((






^^^^# 2 Clue....you have to plug it in^^^^^^ Come on....think!!!!!
****** I am going to give another clue, this might be harder than I thought..... its inside our house and we recently got it.******* and you can make as many guesses as you like!!

I have Great News........I have found the best child "I'm so bored, and Get Rid of Rowdy Energy," thing.... why did I not think of this sooner????? Can you guess what it is? It is large and not a child's toy but can expel their energy and we have one. I wish I had a picture of it, that's another little story, I'll tell shortly. Why don't we play a game and guess what it is????? For the first 2 answers right, we will send you a "Goodie Box of Anna's Christmas Treats and another little surprise in it as well. The rules: you have to leave your name, no anonymous and of course be willing to give your address by e- mail to me. We will start today, Wednesday and we will end it tomorrow, Thursday the 18th at 2:00 p.m. I will post the winners shortly after and then of course get your treats in the mail!!! Ready set go.........

Someone ask what kind of camera Anna takes pictures with.....it WAS a Nikon D-40, BUT she sold it last night!! So for now we are without one. She is hoping to get a Nikon D-80 very soon. Being without a camera is like being without food....well maybe not that bad. I am so grateful for all the pictures she has taken, I LOVE them and they are treasures to my heart. She certainly strives to honor the Lord in her picture taking, she is very picky!! Don;t forget she is available to take your family pictures if you live anywhere near us.

The guys are out in it today....it is so cold!!! The children have been skating on our small pond in the pasture, with their shoes or boots on of course. I can hardly stand to go out to the extra refrigerator in the garage. Oh...the diagnoses on the van is not what we hoped for, a simple bolt. It is more major and the ball joint has to be replaced.....ugh!!!! He is Faithful and He knows about vans that break.

We are cleaning today and I have already sacked up 3 bags to take to the thrift store. I am the world's worst at getting rid of "stuff." My motto is..."if it does not have a place, then we do not need it."

We are going to a little Christmas program in Guthrie Thursday night, and Friday night, Lord willing caroling. Terry's folks are coming on Sunday evening, so it looks busy, doesn't it??

I miss my little Joel, I have been going back and reading the past journal entries of Dec. 06, and my heart cries for him and all that he went through. I am so grateful for the scriptures that keep on giving me hope, the one I read this morning was God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He is the God of the living and not the dead. I keep leaning into the hope that one day I will be with Joel again, but for now, I want to please the Lord and embrace this trial that he has given us and honor Him and encourage my own children that we can do "all" things through Christ," even go through what seems to me the worst thing a person could go through.

Now go make your guess.........

Cindy

Recipe for the Red and Green Pistachio Bark, as requested

1-1/4 cups dried cherries, chopped
2 (12 oz.) packages of white chocolate morsels
6 (2 oz.) Vanilla bark coating squares
1-1/4 cups green pistachios

Melt morsels and bark coating in sauce pan over low heat. (We used a double boiler). Remove from heat, stir in cherries and pistachios, spread on waxed, lined 15x10 in. jelly-roll pan. (We just lightly sprayed the pan with cooking spray). Chill until firm, and break into pieces. Store in air tight container. Yields 3-1/2 pounds.

25 comments:

Danielle said...

CAN I GUESS??? :) :) :)

LJR said...

Hmm I don't know your farm but I am going to guess its a horse walker, because when I was a kid that his what I played on when I had too much energy.

LJR said...

Ok well since there is a new clue up and we can guess as much as we like I will guess its the box your dishwasher came in you got last month? Or possibly the new desk you got, but I can't figure out how they would play with that hmmm....

This is harder than it looks!

alane said...

A trampoline? A bunch of bubble wrap or styrofoam? Is it inside the house or outside?

Unknown said...

Is it your ping pong table?? :-)
Melinda Pound

Anonymous said...

Your dishwasher! (My Mom guessed this)
Eliya

Mountain Mama said...

Hmmm. We are stumped.

Here are some guesses from my children - - Air Hockey, a Karoake machine, a vacuum, a treadmill.

ashley

kjvbaptist said...

i am going to say treadmill. thats what we use!

Anonymous said...

This has already been said, but I guess exercise equipment of some kind!

Brouwer Family said...

Sorry, the last post came up anonymous! I guess exercise equipment!

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of stumped, but I'll go ahead and guess a new computer, some kind of a game or sewing machine.
Marie
millcreekg@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Hey I'm thinking I deserve that box of goodies...I knew it before anyone!! ;) ;) Right????????? :) :) :)

LJR said...

Gosh I was going ot say treadmill or vacuum too but those have both been guessed. My husband said I had to think really hard as new clues came, because Anna's treats sound good, and I am not doing much baking this year! LOL

How about a stair stepper machine? Just guessing something diffrent.

I think you are teasing us all with those yummy treats!

Anonymous said...

How about a Lite Brite game?
Marie
millcreekg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I guess a television.
Michelle
michelle@cablelynx.com

denise said...

A coffee pot...

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a while, but have never posted before. I just had to guess, so I think I'll say what we do in my home to expel extra energy, a vacuum cleaner! :) Entertains and cleans at the same time! :)

The Cole Family said...

A nice electric train set!

denise said...

I think it is a stove/oven so everyone can help Anna with the baking of all the goodies that she is making.

By the grace of God ... said...

HOw about a snow blower?

~Brittney said...

Since we haven't seen y'all in a while, I had to check your blog. It might be something inflatable, maybe a punching bag? Or a mechanical bull that bucks? How about a life-size hamster ball with heat and air? Expect the unexpected with the Morris family!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess a new mixer thing, to make up the cookie dough? LOL... honestly have no idea but this is quite fun!

Please email me about Anna and the pics. We would like some Senior Pics of our oldest daughter and Anna has done such a good job, I'm sure she would do a great job with Liz too.

Just have to find out cost so I can see if we can work it into the budget.

Thanks,

Becky
keepermom@cox.net

PS since I can't remember my google password guess I'll have to just put my email!? :)

Heather said...

My guess, without peeking at anyone elses responses, is a trampoline . It's a bit too big for inside but with your large family I'm willing to bet you have a big house ***grin*** It is a great way to get rid of extra energy :)

Heather said...

Well when I re-read clue#2 then my trampoline guess is wrong way wrong so let me think...something big...that you plug in. mmmmm is it a new wii game ??

Heather said...

you plug it in
its inside the house
they guys are out in it today
its not a childs toy
it helps expel extra energy

this is tough

inside the house and guys out in it today are conflicting clues ***grin*** I think we need clue #3