Thursday, January 12, 2012

iPhone dump!

I don't have a lot of photos but here are a few! Seems like I have been so busy to even take pictures, and that is busy!

It has finally gotten cold which I am sad about!! Ha! Terry has the house toasty warm with the wood stove! Our first "dusting" of snow last night! Mercy wanted a snowball, but it wasnt possible!

Anna and Terry went car shopping Saturday and thankfully returned with a vehicle to replace her Impala that was wrecked before Christmas! So she got a 2007 Black Nissan Altima!!! Super sharp ride for her!! I have yet to drive it! Thankful all that is behind us now and for provision!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Grocery shopping today and got to figure out a special little girls bd party theme, and Joel's heaven day!! I am blank right now!!

Oh, we went to a yogurt place here in Guthrie, a cheery little place!! And Joshua, 13 drew the picture on the left! I don't see how he does it!!! And every gal who drives a HUGE Dodge and climbs in and out deserves a Starbucks!! Haha!! Even during the week we find ourselves with friends n games n late nights!!

1 comment:

amy said...

Fun week. Mine felt busier than normal too. (!) Hope you have a good weekend and happy early birthday to your little one. :) I like your new header too!!