Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 worlds.....

I live in 2 different worlds right now!! One is a world of long a says a in amen, "how do you spell "special"? what are perpendicular lines, what is the process of sublimation? what is 3/4+2/3? Wow, a blue whale's baby gains 200 pounds a day for a year, "mommy, look at my house I drew," "where is my princess doll?" a small world of childhood where, swings and ponds and trees and smores and swords made of sticks and coloring pages printed off by the dozens are all that exists in these little minds! They play in their little world/farm and do not yet know of the other world that will soon come and whisk them away making them not to speak as a child, act as a child, think as a child.....and thats the other world I live in. A world of "mom, i never knew I could hurt so bad" should I get this job? I want to go outta the USA, I am going to move to this place and get to know her, see ya in a little while I will be late for dinner, I need prayer, I have been in a wreck, midnight hours, "dad, you will have to tell him I just wanna be friends," plans, decisions, finances, future spouses, where will you live? i need a vehicle, should I buy this one? needing biblical answers for life's problems......two worlds!! Both worlds are a blessing....in their own ways...



2 comments:

shasta said...

I come from a family of 9 children...my mom is between worlds all the time also...with married children, grandchildren, teenagers and young children her head is spinning! Do you find it difficult to adjust back and forth between all the different roles? I look forward to the day that my house is overflowing with so many age groups also!

Teena said...

I understand completely... yes. yes I do. There with you.

praying and encouraging. new season. hard. blessings. happy. sad...


you know.

Love you,
Teena