Friday, January 20, 2012

instafriday!!!

Instafriday!!! Yay!!! Only a few photos this time!


life rearranged

 9 yo girl doing some coloring



this is what she was coloring


baking some stuff



5 yo girl with HER doggie, Charlie



my coffee......an every morning thing........


firstborn twin home for a few weeks helping his dad with a construction job




First born twin in Oklahoma skyping second born twin in Australia!!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!




Cindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My coffee is an every morning thing too! Couldn't start my day without it! Stopping by from InstaFriday...

Hattie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! First of all, wow, I just read Joel's story. Bless his little heart to have to endure all of that and y'alls as well.

You have such a beautiful family and a very talented little girl! Love the coloring!!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

Colleen said...

Can't start without my coffee either!

Holly said...

I love the photo of your daughter with Charlie! Too cute! :)