Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Winner Is......


******FROG LEGS*****

are what those things are...............

Micah, Andrew and Caleb B. were shooting some turtles and Mr. Froggy was laid to rest by Micah Morris!!!!!!!! It was a very large bull frog wasn't it??? So the winner is...........................................the Lockwood Family, way to go Jaynee, you guessed right on, deep fried froggy legs!!! Send me your address and I'll get your DVD to you!!! Thanks for all the fun.....helped my day......and some of your guesses made us laugh.

Cindy


3 comments:

The Lockwood Family ♥ said...

Yeeee Hawwwww!!! I mean Ribbit, Ribbit!!!!
So now tell me...who tried them? How did they taste? Who breaded and fried them? What did you do with the rest of the frog? Did you make turtle soup too? My children think you all have sooo much fun!

love,
Jaynee

LJR said...

I missed the first post, darn. I could have guessed it. We used to eat frog legs all the time when I was a kid. I haven't had any in ages and ages, but I remember loving them when I was little.

Congrats to the Lockwoods, they will love the DVD, I know I cherish mine.

The Cole Family said...

That is absolutely disgusting!!!!

I don't think we will be accepting any dinner invitations to your house!