Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct. 8, 2006


October 8, 2006 this picture was taken, it was a Sunday morning, ready for home church , it was at our house this particular Sunday, Joel looks so sweet and "Siah" too, but just looking at Joel's face....it is still so shocking that he was here and now he's not, he looks so good in this picture, healthy and so happy.....when I have a picture thats fits a day it is a sharp pain. Today, I really want to have him here....

The guys have been out of town, and we have been kinda bored actually, just doing regular stuff around here. Bethany took Duffy to the groomer this morning and later today she's going to the "groomer" herself to get her hair trimmed up. Anna, yes my daughter, has an adult/piano student that comes to our home, and she gives the lesson each week. It has been a blessing for Anna to be able to give back something that she is skilled in, so she did that last night. School work needs to get done, I want to work on Jeremiah's Creative Memory Book before the day is over, and of course we'll have to fix some dinner.....I don't really feel like doing that, this picture of Joel has me all down today..... We went to visit the Burnett's on Tuesday, had a nice visit with them. I do not feel like writing right now, hopefully I'll feel his grace and quickly get through this valley today.....

Oh, my Master, I need you today, I need my Joel today.....help me, Lord......

Cindy

5 comments:

-stephanie- said...

sending you hugs and prayers for comfort today.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart Joel was/is...I'm feeling for you today, Cindy, weeping with you and loving you in Jesus.May He put His arms around you in comfort today.
~Christal

The Cole Family said...

Praying for you today Cindy. I am so sorry you are hurting.

Cindy

alane said...

Praying for you today!

Debbie said...

What a cute picture of the boys.