Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Looking Forward to Dinner....


Anna is fixing our dinner meal tonight....BBQ Meatballs,(ground goat in them) Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, and Parker House Dinner rolls and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake! I was going to post pics but the blogger tool bar will not show up, anybody else having that problem? I am kinda lost as what to be doing right now, so here I am. I am blessed by Anna's efforts, sometimes I just get tired of cooking, and sometimes it tastes sooo good when someone else makes it! Bethany is going to put her creativity to work on Thursday and feed us, so we'll see what she comes up with. We did school today, I had to get a few things for our chicken butchering starting tomorrow evening, Thursday evening and we'll finish up on Saturday. I did not want to do them all on Saturday, its too many and I get tired of standing for so long over the sink cleaning them. Daniel had to go to the dentist and get his "chipped" front tooth fixed, which his beloved twin brother gave him while at work, but he's all looking good now and you can not even tell.

John- Clay Burnett, the young man that produced/videoed Joel's Journey has produced a trailer promoting the San Antonio Film Festival and it is featured on Doug Phillips blog, which was very exciting!! Listen very carefully to the music, Caleb and Daniel composed all the music for it!! You can get a taste of the talent the Lord has gifted them with. They are still working on the Pendragon movie,like staying up until 3 and 4 am and then trying to go to work!

The guys are home, so gotta go, they are here early!!

Cindy

3 comments:

John-Clay said...

I agree, the guys did an AMAZING job with the music for the trailer!!

There is a bigger version of the trailer on my website - http://reelcast.blogspot.com/2008/10/saicff-trailer.html

Then Pendragon music is sounding great!! ;)

The Lockwood Family ♥ said...

I just want to say that I don't care if it is just a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich....if somebody else makes/cooks it for me, it just tastes so much better! I don't know why, but oh so true.
Tonight the girls helped me cut up some corn tortillas for chips, fry them in some oil, salt them, and then we all ate them with refried beans and salsa. Simple, cheap, and yummy :)

LJR said...

The music on the trailer is wonderful. Caleb and Daniel did that!? Great job they are really talented.

I do all the cooking in our house, sure wish I had older girls, oh well atleast Ella helps me.

Oh and go check out my blog, I have amazing news about Donna, my friend I talk to you about sometimes that lost her son.