Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jesus loves the little children.....

Mercy, 2nd on the left
with the cool
sparkly hat!!


Tonight was Family Night for the VBS children!!! They did a very short program, showed us their rooms and had refreshments. Mercy is in my dear friend Natalie's class, the kindergarten group. Mercy said she was helping Natalie teach the "little kids!!" She is the littlest one in there!! haha!! It has been a good week! Keeping the bed babies is not a hard job at all!! Today we went outside some and painted......with water!! :) One little fella even tried to paint the pastors shoes. What a blessing children are.......even when they are not even your own. I can see in the scriptures why Jesus had so many moments with children, sitting them on his lap, using them as illustrations, they are gifts from Him. How we need to have a view/perspective of receiving them into our families according to His plan for us. Jesus does love children, we should embrace that philosophy in every area of our lives.....the womb!!

I think I will grab some coffee, and get ready for bed.........these early VBS days are calling me to get up earlier than I really like, but its ok, I can do it!!!!


3 comments:

Teena said...

VBS just wears us out.... but I loved it too. Loved working with the little girls.

I love all your new pics. LOVE LOVE LOVES.... your kitchen pics. How awesome.

Hugs,
Teena

Gottjoy! said...

I have a special place in my heart for VBschools because that is where I accepted Jesus in my heart as a nine year old. Our church extends VBS on Wednesday's nights in the summer. I like that instead of the whole week thing because it would drain my family.
Have a great day!

Smilen Champ said...

hI
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U have a great family and great wonderful kids. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. i love it when people sign my guestbook.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com