Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bethany is 21 today!!!!!!!


Bethany is 21 years old today!!!!!!! Our first born daughter!!! What a blessing she has been over these 21 years! There is many wonderful things to say about Bethany. She is beautiful on the inside and out! One thing for sure is 100% "farm girl." She has always loved animals and outdoorsey stuff, climbing trees, following along right beside her big brothers in their adventures! I am so grateful/proud of her in her accomplishments with being the manager of all the goats and how she has learned and gained much knowledge in this field. She is very dedicated! She has worked so hard to get her goat herd where it is today and Lord willing she has visions to continue the climb. I enjoy seeing Bethany with her siblings, she has a great devotion to them and her family! I am so grateful for her heart towards the Lord and her desire to please Him! Another thing about Bethany is she is very simple and is content with little. She is like her dad and not like me in this area, I am more "high maintenance!!!" LOL!!! She is a precious jewel and I pray the Lord will continue to polish her and make her a pillar for His palace and one day she will be a crown to her husband according to His will!!! OH, also she is a"perfect bread maker," she makes our bread most everyday!!!!

Happy Birthday my dear daughter of 21 years!!!!

Her and Anna have gone to get a spa pedicure so they will be ready for her BD dinner (with Dave and Kate coming over) of home grown T-bone steaks, garden roasted potatoes, garden corn on the cob, sauted garden green beans and to top it off with a cheesecake by her lovely sister Anna!!!! and coffee of course!!!! And we'll get some VB in too!!!!!

















3 comments:

LJR said...

Happy Birthday to Bethany! She seems like a wonderful young woman, so devoted to her family and her animals and most importantly devoted to our Lord. Dinner sounds so yummy, I am drooling just reading about it. I hope you all have a wonderful time tonight.

Mountain Mama said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!

I think we will be joining you for dinner. :-) Sounds yummy!

Have a great dinner.
blessings,
ashley

Hannah B. said...

Happy birthday to my dear friend, Besh!!!! I love you SO much, girl! <3