I know many do not "hang out" on the weekends reading blogs, good for you, be with your family. So with the older children being gone, I just happen to be in the house doing some cooking for church tomorrow and here I sit! I have figured out a few things since the " 6 older" children are on a little fun fling in Illinois....
* these ones that are here eat like mice, no need to cook BIG meals
* the house is rather quiet, I think I know "who" the big moths are :) love ya!!
* the littles are content to be at home and simply play with toys, so its the BIG ones that keep us on the "go!!"
* the lights off and people in bed by 10 pm can still happen!
* the littles can actually live without dessert EVERY night, unlike when the "bigs" are here!!
* I do not like "keeping house" by myself, its too much and I DO need help!!! hurry back!!!!
* the littles find such delight in small things; hot dogs, fires, cupcakes where as the bigger ones need "bigger delights!"
* I'm sure there is more.....
Check list for church here tomorrow:
Hosanna has cleaned windows, appliances, mirrors, shelf in girls room
Andrew-Josh have cleaned and wiped the kitchen cabinets
Andrew has got the weed eating done
Terry has mowed and done lots of other stuff, and is going to mop the kitchen floor (which has not been mopped since Aug, 1, I am not proud of that, but maybe the people that ARE suppose to will read this and remember)
Laundry done, hamburger buns made for BBQ, dessert made for church, house is in good shape, still need to iron!
There you have it....simply simple!!!