Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Andrew Rides Again!!!!!!



Remember how I told you about Andrew's steer ride last Friday, well they went back on Saturday and Andrew rode again. This was his best ride, he stayed on top of the steer and scored 80 points, and won FIRST place again!! In the video, Micah rides first and then Andrew after. Jeremiah rode a calf and had a qualified ride and scored 71 points and placed 3rd! I thought you would get a kick out of seeing them. That was actually the last monthly rodeo of the season, but they will have a final end of the year one but I think we have a goat show, we'll see. Enjoy!!!!

Cindy

3 comments:

LJR said...

Congrats to Andrew, looked like a great ride! And Jeremiah getting
3rd is awesome too. Guess them Morris boys know what they are doin! :-) Looks like lots of fun.

The Cole Family said...

Oh, my soul!! I would've been so scared watching my boys doing that! That was amazing! It gave me chills!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

That's great!!! (: Looks like so much fun! Not that I'd do it personally... but it sure is exciting to see someone you know do it!!! : ) Elijah sure looked pleased when he gave Andrew that big high-five! It's such a delight to see the love and joy that your family has in each other! Your family is living proof of a lot of the Truths in Scripture but espically the fact that children are a blessing.....
May the Lord continue to bless you as you honor and seek Him!