Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall ideas!!




 I love to decorate with real pumpkins!!! If I could afford a truckload, I would get them and splash them around everywhere!!! They are so FUN!! I picked up a few smaller white ones and made a centerpiece on our table(s). I want to get hold of a turquoise cake stand but I just used a clear one I had. I sprinkled the cake stand with coffee beans, put one of the white pumpkins on it, added a few of the real small gord pumpkins and some of the real corn and also a black pillar candle wrapped with rope looking string around the middle of the candle. I ahd tow more white pumpkins so I sat them one on each side of the cake stand which obviously gave some height to the center piece holding all the other stuff!! I scooted some more corn up under the cakestand. It was not hard at all, I like simple and non messy type stuff. Last year I brought in some hay bales and had pumpkins on them inside the house by the french doors......will not do that again!!! ha!!  I saw this page and wow, I love so many of the ideas!!!! Enjoy and let me know if you use one of them!!!!

A busy weekend ahead!! Hometown football game and then a wedding for a very lovely, wonderful couple at our church!!!

 Can you believe it almost October????


 Lockwood visit post below!!!  :)

No comments: