Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a littlle bit about our weekend!!!

I live my motto everyday......."if we all happen to be at the same place then its all good!!" This weekend it didnt happen!!! Saturday 4 of em' went to Kansas to get hay, one had to work on Saturday, two and a friend went to a football game on Saturday, and in the midst of all that, Terry's folks came for a visit from Texas!! If you come to see us, you never know "who or how many you will see!!" But it all went fine in the midst of the chaos of "going!"

So as we get on with this week of doing school, normal chores, washing, cooking and errands and of course work for the guys, God is good, to keep us, provide, and bless with His amazing love. I read this in the Spurgeon Morning and Evening I enjoy reading each morning and it really struck me how much He puts up with me, (us). It is a great act of eternal love when Christ once for all absolves the sinner, and puts him into the family of God; but what condescending patience there is when the Savior with much long-suffering bears the oft recurring follies of His wayward disciple; day by day, and hour by hour, washing away the the multiplied transgressions of His erring but yet beloved child. To dry up a flood of rebellion is something marvelous, but to endure the constant dropping of repeated offenses- to bear with a perpetual trying of patience, this is divine indeed!  He just keeps loving us and forgiving us, (me) I hope you know he does that for you too!!  He knows the very number of hairs on your head, he knows YOU!!




New games are always fun!!! We have had this one many times!! But its always more fun to play with grandparents!! Soooooo, Rummikub it is!!




Can you believe in 60 days it will be Christmas day!?!?!?!? WOW!!! I am looking forward to thankfully being able to work in our new kitchen and baking all our yummy stuff!!! I dont mind decorating but I wish I could just wake up and it be all lit up and done!! I think this Christmas will be different than any we have had.....just because some are going different places, but I am happy for them!! :) I dont know if the Lord will work it out but if, (a big if)  He allows it, we might be having a "sandy beachy" Christmas!!!!!!! Now that would be awesome!!!!

Hope your week is going great!!!



Cindy

1 comment:

Jessica Johnson said...

holy moly!!! and i'm complaining about being busy? HA!!! you have an awesomely huge family. LOVE it.

and yes. i was just thinking about the fact that christmas is coming up. i'm still waiting for things to slow down after last year?? i think those slow days are long gone.