Sunday, August 28, 2011

photo apps are fun!!

Well, I have to admit, the iphone has some really fun photo editing applications!! Which ones do you like best?? I like PS Express, Instagram and Luminance! These pics were taken with Anna's camera then I synced them on my phone and "played" around!!  I wonder if I can make Terry's hair darker???? Just kidding!!! I like his salt/pepper look, he is so distinguished looking!! But I will be looking for someway to change mine when I get the "gray" look!!! Somehow women dont handle it as well, or maybe its just me! haha!! Maybe I am a bit unusual with the editing.......
 









I'm linking up with.......



life rearranged

every Friday there will be pics from the week
through the lens of a cell phone!!!


 P.S. birthday party post below this one!!


2 comments:

~Brittney said...

Great pictures! I like the last one the best :-)

Marie said...

You two look so young....never would I guess you had so many children !! I like the first one best :)
Marie