Tuesday, August 9, 2011

one more recipe!

Here is the last recipe I have tried from the search of cookbooks last week just trying to make something different than the same ole' thing! They are here if you would like to try!! Everyone raved about them! I would definitely do them again but they will not be on my 2 week menu, a little time consuming! But they are very "showey" so if you need something that looks fancy for a special occasion, these will work!!





before cooking



all ready for the oven

of course it was a bit of messy preparation....



the finished recipe.....



and I will tell ya again, I luv my iphone editing apps!!!

:)
















1 comment:

The Ahlgren Family said...

You're making me hungry.... no, only increasing my hunger! ;) They do look showy and tasty! But whatever you cook is tasty! :D