Friday, August 19, 2011

a special persons birthday!!



Happy Birthday
to
Kristen.......
(tomorrow, Saturday!!)


September 23, 2010 (of last year)
is a very significant day!!!

its the first day that I knew
there was/is a
"Kristen"

I got a LOOOONNNNGGGGG email
from a girl all the way
up in Maryland and she was asking
if she might pop in
and take a few family pictures
for a personnel project!
......and she was a
professional photographer!!!
If anyone knows me
and its free and has to do with photography
then I'm in!!!

Sooooooo, we stayed in touch and it
was all set for her to come!!

October 29, 2010.....
she showed up, took pictures and
we spent a few hours together.....
and the rest is turning
into a beautiful
love story...........with

a guy who would wonder .....
where in the world......
how would he....
ever find a gal!!!


So wonderful of God to just
"drop" her in our driveway!!!
and if you know me.....
i like to play match-maker!!!
(big grin)

Kristen is a treasure!! I am so thankful for her!
First for her heart for the Lord!
I am thankful she is a woman of prayer,
( I know for sure on that!!
lotsa prayers, tears, but no blood, as WE both prayed for
u know who....."cowboy")
I am thankful she has a solid
foundation and trusts in God's
Sovereignty!
(she had to, til some boy got his head outta the sand!!) haha!!
I am thankful that God has blessed
her and Caleb with
a dream come true
relationship!

Sooooooo

Happy Birthday!!!
to
you, Kristen!!
You are loved by the
whole "farm" clan!!!



















5 comments:

sarahdodson said...

What a wonderful story!! I love hearing about God's providence in bringing people together. He is all-knowing and so good.

Teena said...

Amazing! So happy for them. You encourage me.

As our children get older we do wonder how and when....

Thanks for sharing.

Much love,
Teena

Mountain Mama said...

So very cute! Love how God works.
Happy Birthday to Kristen!!
blessings,
ashley

sarah b said...

HAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!! <3 U! :)

Lynni said...

I love this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AoK4HB2Ey0 (<- Everytime I listen to this song it reminds me of these two! Its called "Country Boy's World by Jason Aldean) You should listen! :)