Saturday, October 3, 2009

told you so.......



Told you so........Look at ALL these tomatoes and jalapenos and there is still MORE out there!! Its hard to believe they are doing better now than the summer.

Ok.....whats the deal????? all you have to do is share your testimony!!! and you could be up for a gift, its a good gift, I promise!!!! There has to be more than 4 people out there that the Lord has opened their "eyes !!" Come on......it'll be encouraging to all of us!!! You can share on this post or go to the one below and leave your comment about your testimony, and your name will be in the hat for a gift!!!

And the cookies were oh so good.........






1 comment:

Beth said...

What An Amazing God I serve... I was 23 with a 9 month old and had someone tell me at work what ever I do my daughter will do... "crazy concept" needless to say the Lord used this to bring me to my knees and repent of my ways and give my life to Him. 6 mo later my husband followed me on my journey. The Lord showed me though scripture how to win him with out a word and guess what. It worked. Gods word never fails. As we witnessed to others we also became aware of our desire for children that they were blessings from the Lord and well here we are im 29 and in 6 years I have went from 1 to 8 children "3 adopted" and God provided me a Home and business Debt free, A van when our family grew was also provided . When you choose to follow the Lord he truly will provide. Maybe not in your time but HIS and for His glory... Thanks

John and Beth Determan family