Friday, October 16, 2009

before and after paint samples.....




Finally, some sun shine!!! And I was able to get out there and paint the base boards for the girls room, the last thing. I am pleased with the paint on the walls. I had to return to the paint store several times to get a paint darker, or a glaze darkened, so its been more of a challenge than other paint projects in the past, but its all turned out! How do you like the "new" colors?? Definitely a drastic change. Did you see the chair? I found it a thrift store yesterday for $10. I am painting the wood part black and will hopefully make it a distress look as well!! Hosanna is especially happy about the it and keeps saying,"I have always wanted a little chair!!" Since I had left over primer, I am heading to the bathroom and putting it on the walls. Remember awhile back when I got the new tile in the shower, well the bathroom is still under construction!! I am going to texture the walls and go for the earthy tones in there too. It'll be awhile before its done seeing we still need to tile the floor with the same as in the shower.

Not much longer and we'll announce a winner for the caption contest on the previous post. The picture is at the bottom, so get some more captions in..........











1 comment:

Maureen said...

The paint is beautiful!!!