Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Believe It or Not !!!!!!!



I do believe I am a candidate for the "Ripley's Believe It or Not." It is almost embarressing to post this and if you are shocked just think how much I was. After the supposed miscarriage on the 19th of Nov. and then the aftermath of a miscarriage, my body continued in the aftermath. I had talked with my midwife and we just thought give it some more time. Yesterday I just did'nt feel great, and then there were some ways my body was feeling that made me wonder. I considered calling the very nice Dr. that we had talked with several months ago, but then thought o, well I can just wait and call my midwife again. Terry and most of the children went to a little Christmas program last night and around 9 pm my body expelled what is" really" the miscarrriage, it was definetly different than what appeared on the 19th. I talked with my midwife and tried to tell her what it looked like and she was confident it was the placenta. SO... I hope and pray that is the end of this ordeal. I was shocked, glad, almost laughing that all this had transpired. I certainly do not mean to minimize the situation, but I felt like "what else." My friend said we had surpassed the Ripley's Believe it or Not!!!!!! I guess we rejoice again in the Lord for his protection in our obvious not knowing anthing was going on. Put it down for the "Morris Family" for unusual happenings!!!!!! May the Lord grant complete healing and fruitfulness according to his will:) This afternoon I was able to let my midwife examine what was expelled and she definetly says it was the placenta. So possibly what was expelled on the 19th was the sack and now the placenta. From the time of finding out we were pregnant back in June, it has been 6 months. I am thankful that the Lord has got us through this!!!!

These days last year with Joel were very special. You can tell by the pictures above that he was back to being his "little monkey" self! What is so fun too, he loved monkeys and had a special one he slept with alot. It is so hard to think on this end that we only had 15 days left to communicate with him before the seizure on the 3rd. I read some scriptures this morning in Jeremiah 31, that gave me a sense of hope. I am just praying those to the Lord. (v.2) That I would find grace in the wilderness, (v.9) I come before the Lord with weeping and supplications and the Lord says he will lead them and to walk by rivers of water in a straight way, (v.13) that the Lord would turn my mourning into joy, he would comfort me and make me rejoice from their sorrow, (v.16) Thus saith the Lord; refrain thy voice from weeping and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded... (v.17) And there is hope in thine end... I am trying to meditate on this manna from the Lord today. Once again, we are grateful to so many that continue to support our hearts in these days of precious memories from last year.

There have been some sweet times with Josiah, yesterday he drew me a picture of him and Balley and we were sitting together and he said "I love Balley!" It is so comforting to have Josiah, as so many parents that are seperated from their children through death, do not have that other twin the same size and age.
Anna took some neat pics last week with all the snow!!!!

May the Christ Child born in a manger beckon our hearts to bow before and adore HIM!!!!

Cindy

No comments: