Thursday, September 27, 2012

gleams of glory

........gleams of glory from the spiritworld cheer our hearts, and urge us onward.

I read this little phrase this morning and it brought to my mind this photo! I think when I see rays again I will think differently now. The rays will remind me of the glowing city just over there. The rays will remind me of the glowing inheritance that awaits. It's a city built with the Light himself illuminating it and glowing so bright that we can have a foretaste now by the bright glowing rays like this photo. It awaits for those whose names are written on His breastplate! So next time you see rays demonstrated in the sky, let it remind you of the gleaming city of glory and urge us onward and cheer out hearts....it's just over there!!!!

Have a great Thursday!!


No comments: