Friday, February 3, 2012

friday fotos!!

Not alot but a few photos for Friday!! Caleb and Kyle left Thursday am and arrived safely today am to Maryland! Thankful for safety, they drove straight through!!

Mercy loves to dress up! What little girl doesn't? Made some pre-valentine mini desserts! Home..... my favorite place to be! Thankful for our home! I got a chalkboard, been wanting one and I had one of the esty shop ladies make it the measurements I needed! The little kids like it too! Ha! I guess I have many friends.... even goats! We have waaayyyuu too many barn cats, at least they are pretty. The little children have been doing alot of work and cleaning to their playhouse with this nice weather, so they had a glowing evening in there last night!!! My flip-flops are always close by.... weather is unbelievable!! Today some rain but needed!! And Toy Story never grows old, it was Kyle's first time to see it!!! Every farm needs a big red barn!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Cindy

1 comment:

Teena said...

Love your friday fotos. I have spent the last 2 hrs decorating Wyatt's Lego cake! whew.... Not that great but he loves it. Going to have several boys spend the night!

Praying for Caleb....

Much love,
Teena