Friday, May 11, 2012

foto friday!

Not many "foto's!" yesterday was a perfect sunny, very warm day! My kind!! Today is chilly, rainy and dreary....to me but Mercy reminded me that "rain" is good for the garden and it makes the grass grow!" it's a gift to us! Soooo many gifts each day that are given from the Lord! He also blesses us with good gifts that bless us while we are here in our temporary "homes!" Like a good gift of stone to go around our ovens on the wall! Hoping Terry can get it going tomorrow! Like a bunch of "extra" wood leftover from a job and we are making a temporary deck out back. I say temporary because I have a "dream for a BIG one "one" day!!!! One day I hope we can do a deck ALL the way across much of the back of our house with different levels and a HUGE stone outdoor fireplace!! It's ok to dream and pray and wait! But for now we are throwing up a smaller deck with two levels to get us by and have a fun little area for summer!! I want to get a little bistro set and a few chairs and pots and plants and lights and just make it a fun space for early mornings and late evenings and all in between!! What do y'all have planned for summer!?!? Sun and swim is planned for over here!! Yay!!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comets down from the Father of lights with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

Please continue to pray for Sue!!! Especially this week after chemo. .....and for the bride and groom, Kristen and Caleb! Thank you for making our family a part of your prayers!!

Have a great weekend and lets think "sun!!"




2 comments:

Jen said...

Would you be willing to share what iPhone camera/editing apps you use? I'm ready to branch out from instagram! Thanks!!! Hope the wedding plans are going well!!

Sarah said...

I hear ya about the rain, it's 50 and rainy cold here today too! But I guess I can't complain after the beautiful weekend in PA. Doug was telling me about how sometimes it's over a hundred down there! That's crazy! Still, after all this cold rain, maybe I wouldn't mind so much! My summer plans include traveling to Long Island, Harvard, and Maryland!