Friday, September 24, 2010

anna is 18 !!!!




Happy Birthday to Anna!!!
18 today!!!!

Thank you Anna for serving our family!!
Thank you for all tons of laundry you have done since you were 6 years old!!
Thank you for all the pounds of desserts you have made !!!!
Thank you for all the breakfast's you have made!!!
Thank you for the "love" you show all your younger siblings!!
Thank you for "protecting" your brothers :)
Thank you for letting me use your car!
Thank you for being a beautiful daughter inside and out!!
Thank you for seeking the Lord each morning!!


A =amazing
N= night owl :)
N=number 5
A= awesome volley ball player


Happy Birthday dear daughter!!! Love ya, cowgirl!!!







9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, Anna!!!! I love your sincere heart for the Lord. Praying this next year is one of deepening fellowship with Jesus!

Love ya!
-Hannah B.

Cheryl said...

Awww, sweet picture! Happy Birthday, I love you!!! :D

Abbie

The Ahlgren Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!! Can't believe you're 18! Wow! We've been so blessed getting to know you and be your neighbor these past few years! You are always a joy to be with and a wonderful person to go on adventures with! I am encouraged in my walk with the Lord when I see the fruit of His work in your life! We pray you have a marvelous day (with lots of volleyball!)
( : The Mavericks : )
P.S. That's a great pic! Glad to see that you let your mom post a picture of you! ;P

j said...

Happy bday to Anna. She is beautiful and those piercing blue eyes!!!! What a servants heart she seems to be blessed by. Oh and I LOVE the Caleb and Daniel + wife!!! :) So sweet. That is awesome that they have land and are striving to stay debt free.

Jessica

Marie said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Anna. May all your years be filled with fruitful work, love and fellowship.

Love the pics of the boys' cement. That is such a good feeling to know that your house is going up. Blessings on them also.

Hugs from Minnesota,
Marie

Emily Thacker said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! I'll be 18 in April, and I'm the 5th in our family too! :)
Hope you had a wonderful day!
~Emily McDonnell

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! I remember when my family came to Oklahoma and my parents stayed in a motel and Kay and I stayed on your sleeper sofa when Anna was a baby. She was Anna Ruth then! Cannot believe that was 18 years ago!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!!
I'm almost there myself LOL!

~Mary