Sunday, October 27, 2013

remembering.....

I always relive October through January of 2006/07. It will never fade from my memory even as bad as I might want it to. Particular days scream, others are as silent and cold as the grave itself. As long as the sun rises and as long as I have breath, my heart will never ever be ok. Sure, I experience grace everyday to live, to do what I gotta do, that's how it works and I am thankful. It will be 7 years soon. He was only 3. So little, so innocent to life......

I love you still.....

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hugs, Cindy!!! This is beautifully written....brings tears to my eyes....simply cannot imagine. May God wrap his arms around you and your family and hold you real tight!

Rachel said...

I can imagine. Praying for you and your beautiful family! Thank you for all the encouragement you sent me the last few years. Praying for hope and the joy of his presence!

Teena said...

I always think of you at this time of year too.... remembering with you.

You do so embrace life.. through the pics on instagram I see you seeing all of God's gifts around you... grace.

love you.