Tuesday, October 29, 2013

dreams....

We all have dreams. I'm not talking about night time dreams. I'm talking about dreams in which we hope, we desire to see accomplished. I think dreams are somewhat like faith. Dreaming about what we would like to see happen at a future day. We have faith that our dreams will come true. I think The Lord grants dreams to come true. I think just as prayers are prayed and dreams desired, He can bring it to pass according to his will. I have lots of dreams I would like to see happen, but sometimes I feel like they will never happen. Sometimes I have lost all hope. Sometimes I don't know if I have faith anymore. One thing the little children do, is they just let me know all the time by simple words as they are skipping along through the day, "mom, that's gonna happen when....." They just believe it to be so already and in some very near future there it will be!! Children have such a way of profound simplicity! I love that about my kids and I love that I get to be around them everyday to believe with them, to dream and hope. One thing I have dreamed of for many many years is getting new windows for our 40+year old house. So much money. Just recently we ordered windows and terry will put them in to save cost. The other day hosanna and I were imagining what it will be like to have those new windows. We both said we can't imagine it!!! To look through a window that's clear, that's not filled with bugs and dirt and broken glass is going to be so amazing. She is so excited to hang her bird feeder up and be able to see it clearly! I'm so glad we can attempt to imagine it and soon my dream will be fulfilled and we will be able to look clearly out our windows!! I wonder if we will see things we have missed? I think as the scripture says that we will see clearly one day, face to face, I feel sure we will have missed a lot in this life!!! So each day, as our windows are cloudy with years of corrosion, let us not forget to dream because dreams really do come true!!! 

1 comment:

Teena said...

can't wait to see your new windows! Yes, dreams... some of mine... I lose hope. Thanks for the encouragement.

hugs.