Sunday, January 27, 2013

pink//

Now it's pink!!!! Bet you thought the gender of the baby changed!!! Hahaha!!! Nope, he is still a he!!! But we do have some pink over here!!!! It's the "pink" eye!!! Several have had it, now Mercy has it and a bad case!!! She doesn't do well with sickness! Some are still sick and have lingering coughs! It's gone through all 11 of us so I think it has done its job and can move on now! I haven't been to church in 3 Sunday's.... we have been sick for a month! I guess I can say I'm grateful because last year we were not sick and I can't even remember when we had sickness. Andrew is doing much better. He still is taking it easy. *Hopefully* Monday we can carry on with normally stuff around here!!


Have a blessed Sunday!!

1 comment:

Teena said...

praying for all the sickness to leave! Wes started here with the stomach virus then everyone was well... for almost a week. On Friday night Dakota started and I hated to leave him to go to SC and meet Maureen. He told me ... "mom, you have to go... she came all the way from Kenya!" None of the rest of us yet.. so we will see.

Love the flower!

much love