Monday, April 30, 2012

how's your Monday?

Monday's..... always a day of lotsa laundry, getting back in the swing of things!!! Recovering from the weekend!!

We have a few more weeks of school, then away with summer we go!! The calendar is basically full!! Hard to believe!! Lots of fun things going on!!

Have a great week!!

P.S. if the "anonymous" person that reads Kristen's blog reads our blog, can you find something else to do or if you have a "beef" with our family, feel free to email me, 13blessings@sbcglobal.net!!! You definitely need some help!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I and my daughter, Jade, read Kristen's blog but I usually don't pay much attention to the comments. I confess to going back and reading after your comment here.
What is wrong with people in this world? Your boys' playing is spectacular. And I have to chuckle a little at the written tongue lashing anonymous got.