Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Quick Update!


I had another ultra sound done today. The gestational sack is still there, more mishappened and smaller. The right ovary is enlarged. After talking with the mid wife our prayer is that the Lord would bring my body back in order after a miscarry (as it somtimes takes 6 weeks) and the remains would be expelled at that time. There were some cysts on both ovaries which were not there four weeks ago, so it is likely hormonel. We are hopeful the Lord will hear our prayer and in due time my body will take care of this. I read in Mark 4:35-41 this morning, there was the great storm, Jesus was in the boat with them but asleep, and the disciples had a question, like me, "Master, carest thou not that we perish?", and he arose and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, "peace be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. I'm trying to meditate on this... Jesus is with me, He is in control, and I need to have peace with faith. Lord willing the storm will subside. I do seem to find myself in the same situation, little faith and I feel like the waves are engulfing me. I must stay upon these words. The disciples made a statement,"what manner of man is this, that even the wind and sea obey him? He is God!!!! He is the Lord of my situation, I have to believe this!!!!!!

Josiah is happily counting the days to his John Deere Birthday Party on Thursday. We were swinging yesterday, I told him that I wish Balley could be here for the birthday. I told him I think he will have a great party too, he said "Balley is going to have a firetruck party", he also said he would open Balley's presents for him.

Your prayers have strengthened my heart, thank you and as you think about it, as Hannah said,"Remember me."

~Cindy

1 comment:

LJR said...

Cindy I am still praying for the Lord to meet your needs regarding your body. I have been so touched by your families story, I often wonder if its because I am a twin and have twins and maybe Joel and Josiah touched me for that reason. Now I have another reason, their birthday is the same day as my son's. He will be 6. I went in to labor 6 years ago today but it took him 36 hours to get here! I really hope you can put some of the missing and sadness aside and that Josiah enjoys his big day, I know that is going to be tough. I will pray God grants your family strength and happiness that day.

Lori(Emma's Mom)