Thursday, January 7, 2016

winter

It's here! Cold cold cold!! I seriously battle winter blues/depression this time of year!! I think I might have to get one of those happy lights that helps people with feeling down and lethargic with being stuck inside!! I have literally cleaned and done everything possible inside!  I really have tons of projects I would love to do but resources won't allow that for now. The kids and I have been doing a word brain app on our phones! Ha! Definitely need more brain work! Mercy did pretty good but then it got too hard for her! 

Hope you all have a wonderful new year and may the lord bless us all with endurance to make it to Summer!! Ha!!



1 comment:

Teena said...

I understand. Much love to you. January along with winter for you is hard. I am praying for you. I always think of you throughout this whole month. I can't imagine because I have never went through what you have but I do pray for you.

Hugs